Veolia’s Proposal to the City
Veolia’s proposal would reduce costs up to 15% annually – without layoffs. It would also determine the cause of the city’s high water usage.
Veolia’s Presentation to the City
The full presentation, containing costs, water usage, suggested improvements, etc.
- Snapshot: Overview of Costs – excerpt; reviews Water Division costs versus expenses.
- Snapshot: Overview of Water Usage – excerpt, reviews water usage in detail.
- Snapshot: Overview of Veolia’s Local Team – excerpt; info on Veolia team in STL.
Financial documents relating to the St. Louis Water Division.
- Contract with Veolia would benefit St. Louis water services
- City water department is not being privatized
- St. Louis budget passes; trash, water rates to rise (2010)
- St. Louis plans on hiking water rates (2010)
- Water rate increase (2008)